Just because they're bigger, doesn't mean you're out of luck. Jeroen and I discuss how it’s possible to compete with much larger companies by getting crystal clear on the problem you’re solving for your clients and staying focused.
- Find a problem you're passionate about. Don't fall in love with the solution.
- Try it, nail it, build it... in that order. Don't skips any steps.
- How do you go about building your product and your processes?
- How do you make sure you consistently keep building that value?
- How do you create a culture that encourages positive growth?
Jeroen is the founder of SalesFlare, a simple yet powerful CRM for small businesses selling B2B (Business To Business) & the Host of the Founder’s Coffee Podcast, where he interviews fellow software company founders.
21:31 Keep Focused on the Problem
27:15 They Care About Their Problem, Not Your Widget
31:17 Keeping Automation & Communications Human
33:22 What Should You Automate?
36:14 Knowing Who the People are Who Will Resonate with You
42:55 How to Keep Your Team Wanting to Grow & Contribute to the Business
JEROEN'S PODCAST ( https://foundercoffee.salesflare.com/ )
Founder's Coffee - Every two weeks Jeroen has coffee with a different SAAS (Software As A Service) company founder. They discuss life, passions, learnings, … in an intimate talk, getting to know the person behind the company.
JEROEN'S COMPANY ( https://salesflare.com/ )
SalesFlare - A simple yet powerful CRM for small businesses selling B2B.
CONNECT WITH JEROEN
You can connect with Jeroen on LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeroencorthout/ ) or at email@example.com .
- Get the support you need to Create & Maintain an abundant & sustainable 3-Day Weekend Lifestyle & 4-Day Work Week Income Opportunity.
- Employees, side-hustlers, freelancers, startups, entrepreneurs, business owners & executives can all create More Impact, More Income, and More Free Time.
- Get free training courses, tools, templates and guidance.